08 January 2012

January 8th 2012 - Oh My! What A Lovely Room Of Death You Have


8th January 2012

The Horniman's museum in Forest Hill was founded by Victorian tea trader Frederick John Horniman and contained his collection of natural history, cultural artifact's and musical instruments. It's very local to me and I have always seen it as a collection of curious oddities, best of all is the Natural History all, basically a massive room of taxidermy. Alright if your fascinated by dead things like partially dissected cats in formaldehyde!


Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Lens: Canon EF-s 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Exposures: 11 (-5 to + 5)

3 comments:

  1. Major like-age. I want my own room of death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room looks at lot like the "Butterfly Room" in the Handcock Museum in Newcastle.

    ReplyDelete